30 October 2009

*personality colour quiz



Mmmmm. Quizzes! Check out this colour quiz found via How about Orange (love her blog!!!!!)

Pales colours inside are for sure my thing. My lounge room at my last apartment before I moved in with my hubby, was mostly white, black, tan and reds. Black and white images framed with white matts and black frames, and another set of images in white frames....

xxx9697-R01-006.Jpgxxx9695-R01-009.Jpg
xxx9696-R01-009.Jpgxxx9694-R01-006.Jpg

The more I started putting my own images into my space, the more colour seems to creep in. Now I live in a house that is mostly beige and browns, but the lounge room has these bright cobalt blue couches and more colourful painting on the walls. I like to think that I am growing in my appreciation of colour.Bring it on!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment