20 October 2009

*new bits and piece { Melbourne Children's Portrait Photography }

Hey hey!!

So - some new bits and pieces for Portrait sessions!!!

I'll be adding new and fabulous products as time goes on, and if anyone has any particular requests - leave a comment! :)


*Storyboards
This is one of the best ways to display your favorite images from your portrait session. Each one is custom designed and depending on the size chosen, you can pick out 3-6 images to be displayed.

Below are a couple 10 x 20 inch Storyboards. These normally come mounted and ready to hang. You can also have them unmounted if you plan on having them framed.





Other sizes available (in inches) - 5x30, 10x10, 10x20, 10x30 30x30, 40x40. If you have a specific size in mind, let me know. Storyboards begin at $230.


*Fine Art Canvas
I've seen so many versions of these in the past few years... but I still go back to the traditional process. I love these. These are made from actual photographic prints and then the emulsion is heat pressed into the raw canvas. (In my personal opinion, this is much nicer and truer than the regular inkjet prints that you see nowadays - go the old school photographic ways!!!) The canvas is then put onto a stretcher with DRings and hanging wire.

Sizes for Canvases (in inches) - 5x7, 8x10, 10x10 and standard sizes up to 40x60. Canvas Prints begin at $300.


*Gift Vouchers
I'll have some images of these soon, but Gift Vouchers are always available for Portrait Sessions and Wedding Services.Email me for more details.

xo

No comments :

Post a Comment