07 October 2009

*polaroid transfers

Hello!!!

As many of you may know, or may not... I'm very much into photographing with film still. Any sort of speciality films, black and white, instant films like polaroid, I just love it.

But the last few years, film companies like Polaroid have hit some hard times, no thanks to the digital camera revolution. Companies are discontinuing films, and it's getting harder and harder to find the core products that made me love photography so much, let alone to afford!

So instead, I try to find different alternative processes of common films and try to recreate the images that I loved making, just with a modern touch of Photoshop.
polaroid transfer wedding image

I've been experimenting with some different effects and giving some new life to old photos. Please let me know what you think.

polaroid details

wedding signing polaroid transfer

Thanks! Take Care!
BvH

No comments :

Post a Comment