16 April 2014
11 April 2014
|Hendrik wants the camera. Always. Wants. the Camera.|
|These toes of Hendrik's are now walking toes. Look out world.|
|Willem and apple. And YES this is Willem...|
|Giggles for Timmy.|
I started using the Volumising Shampoo and Condition and within a day, my newly short hair was so much softer and - imagine this - much more voluminous! It's not very often I find something that does what it claims! And I can go days without any extra product. Dreamy. And I know this may seem like a silly thing - but to me it makes a difference... The design they have chosen for their caps has a nice small hole versus other shampoos that just ooze out product. Yeah, silly. But everything about these products are a plus.
10 April 2014
04 April 2014
- 180 g Canned (tinned) Tuna in water
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- a little bit of dried herbs, chives, parsley (or fresh if you have them)
- 1 tsp seeded mustard
- 3 or 4 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil, or canola is fine
- Drain the tuna in a sieve.
- Quickly beat the egg and add your herbs and mustard.
- Add the drained tuna and flour to the egg mix and mush together with your fingers like you would meatloaf.
- Separate into four equal amounts and roll into a patty shape.
- Heat up the oil in a small fry pan and cook through until golden and crispy on the edges.
- Drain them on a paper towel and devour.
02 April 2014
|They look like normal enchiladas, yeah?|
31 March 2014
|Trouble. On the move.|
|btw, this was a double batch :)|
27 March 2014
I'm a bit of a fan of snackie, salty, crackers and chips. I blame my darling mother for my addiction to chippies. All too easily a bag will disappear in a sitting. Crumbs poured into my mouth and everything. It's my Homer Simpson moment. Also, the boys love crackers, and having control over the ingredients makes me feel a little better about the addiction I will probably be handing down to those little men. Let's just say, finding recipes like these are just little highlights to my day. Especially when the come out so well!
24 March 2014
23 March 2014
22 March 2014
I have had these cookie cutters for ages and ages and have never used them until now! I absolutely love them! I decided not to ice them, even though I need practise. They were so cute and simple just like this. And the added sugar is something I wanted to avoid since I knew I couldn't resist giving the boys a sneaky tail or two.
This recipe I found a long time ago, doubled the batch, and chucked it in the freezer. I love simple recipes that you can do that with, but might end up needing a larger freezer.
21 March 2014
20 March 2014
19 March 2014
Right. Mind back in the right.... Leftovers.
18 March 2014
- 2 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
- 2 cups (200g) pitted dates
17 March 2014
Go check out their site to see heaps of other great NZ blogs!