12 February 2010

*Rose Street Artist Market this Saturday!!!

Don't forget!!!

Aida and I will be at the Rose Street Market this Saturday (and the next two Saturdays 13th, 20th, & 27th)!

I've been trying to get a few things together, photographs, images, buttons, and a few crocheted pieces.

7x7 prints for the market

4x4 prints for the market

grey neck warmer for the market

I'll have a range of 4x4 inch prints and 7x7 prints for sale. There is a mix of some Holga, some TTV (Through the Viewfinder) and some Brownie shots. I'm really excited because quite of few of these are new - or rather - have not been on Etsy or seen anywhere else.

Also, lots of brand new buttons!!! And of course, with Valentine's Day coming up on Sunday - there are some super stylin' new pink and red brooches that I'm crazy about!!! I'll have to make a couple to keep for myself..

Anywho! Hope to see you there tomorrow!!
xo

No comments :

Post a Comment