21 February 2010

*in four

Soon!!! as in four more sleeps!!!




I'm so excited to see Sunny Day Real Estate. I can barely contain myself. J and I were listening to some old stuff and driving back from the Vic Markets this morning... stopped at a light, I started doing the happy dance behind the steering wheel - very excited!

I've also been listening to Jeremy Enigk's new LP OK Bear. Of course I think it's great. It's been a while since I've heard anything new by him, so I'm stoked. It's a lovely bunch of tunes. His voice is just so soothing to me for some reason. The sound of him and Sunny Day has always had a good effect on me.



I've had a nice day just doodling some new ideas, answering a few emails, writing, de-stressing from the Rose Street Market, and listening to good tunes and the sound of J building me a new shelving unit for my office. Can't wait to get more organised in here. I'll be able to hopefully feel comfortable in here again and not have to walk over things and around my bike everytime I attempt to get a pencil.


 On an odd note... I've been dreaming about...


  
 

xo

No comments :

Post a Comment