28 September 2010

A lovely warm weekend...

This past weekend was absolutely gorgeous. If you were not in Melbourne, I pity you. In the nicest way possible of course!

We spent the weekend mowing, weeding, fixing bits and pieces around the yard. Saturday late afternoon spent laying on a giant picnic blanket with J and the boys drinking a couple beers. The sun was shining and warm. The air was still slightly cool... It was perfect.

J, T and B. Oh the chaos...

Thursday night I took down my exhibition. It was sort of a relief, but sort of sad. It all went so quick! I'll be posting some of the images here, but will be selling some originals and prints on Etsy. I'll keep you posted!!

In other news... Don't forget that the 13th of October is Ride to Work Day!!! I've signed up and am trying to get some of my co-workers to get on the bandwagon!! It's taken a promise of cupcakes to possibly get some people on board!

Don't forget to sign up and get on your bike! 

No comments :

Post a Comment