11 October 2011

It's all happening!


Like. Fo' real. Yes! It's totally official now. No going back now! The Wellington Move is upon us!!!

  • Our one-way flights are booked.
  • The removalists are booked.
  • The boys have their flights and vets and all sorted. 
  • The tenants at our house have their notice. 
  • Some of the utilities are booked to be turned on at the new house.
  • I've put in my notice at work.
  • Parties, drinks and farewell dinners are filling up our final weekends...
Full on! I love the fact that we will be without pretty much EVERYTHING for a week here in Melbourne. No furniture, no TV, not much of anything! Once we get to Wellington, that won't bother me too much, as we'll have a lot of painting to do. 

So yeah. It'll be a few really busy weeks coming in. And I'll be counting down the days!

No comments :

Post a Comment