|This was my last weekend - and will probably be this weekend too. Crochet. Beer. All Blacks. The life.|
2. When it comes to working out I'm hopeless. I'm all for exercise, but don't have the patience for actual workouts. I like to think riding my bike to work everyday, and covering about 125km per week is enough.
3. A woman should always be prepared. Wait. Is that Girl Scouts? Or Cub Scouts?
4. I wish I could fast forward through the moving process. I am learning a lot and am thankful I've been working as a Project Manager for the past couple years, but nevertheless, it's still stressful and nerve-wracking.
5. A best friend is my dearest husband. Seriously, don't know what I'd do without him. We pretty much do everything together, except for craft/girl group of course... But yeah seriously. BHF. Love you babe!
6. I can't get enough of tea at work and The Great New Zealand Songbook. I'm a geek.
7. This weekend I am see above. Watching the Rugby World Cup. GO ALL BLACKS!!!!! Crocheting, cleaning, and probably a little beering with friends... Woohooo!
Have a good weekend!!!
And again... GO ALL BLACKS!