02 September 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday...





1. My most prized possession is, besides are handsome dog-boys, probably the photos I have of my father. There are a few painting and photographs around the house that I would grab in a fire, but the photographs of my Dad and my family are probably the most important. 

2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be 35. Yeah silly I know. But I'm loving my age right now. I love the way my life is finally panning out. The plans for the

3. The best way to spend a weekend is as relaxed as possible, maybe getting a few things done around the house, a little drawing, a little crafting, a little homemade cooking, and joining some lovely peeps for a drink or two...

4. My outlook on life is so positive right now. I'm counting down days until we leave for NZ for the Rugby and then only more days to count until we are over for good! Life is defiantly filled with heaps of positivity at the moment. Bring it!

5. If you want to annoy me just look down at your iPhone while crossing the bike-path or the street, walking or even just getting in my way while not paying attention to the fact that, YES, there are other people in this world around you. (rant done. for now)

6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to wine. Seriously. It sounds bad, but I love love love a really good wine, with a tiny bit of very dark chocolate. But honestly, well designed books, good fonts, and gorgeous simple design. My world stops for a few minutes when out of the corner of my eye I see something that I would like to buy, but never will.

7. When dressing for the day one should check the weather?

No comments :

Post a Comment