26 August 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday...





1.   My idea of pure perfection would be a quiet weekend-ish day during the week, painting in the sunshine, maybe reading a book laying in the backyard and dozing off in the warmth of the sun.

2.   Love and Food make the world go 'round.

3.  If it weren't for  Jacob I'd  never have believed we'd ever be moving to NZ..

4.  Bloggers are  awesome. Even when they're whinging.

5.  If I had  ten cents  I'd buy you a piece of ten cent candy.

6.  I'm glad it's Friday because  this week has been physically demanding beyond anything that I've had to deal with in a while. Will be happy to be home, cuddling on the NEW couch with the boys this evening.

7.  Something I'm excited about is  that we will be back in New Zealand soon for the Rugby World Cup! (very very excited!!)

I'm always late on these. Maybe because our Friday ends before most. But from now on - I'll be playing catch-up a week behind. And you know... That's ok. 

Anywho. I hope everyone's week has been great! What do you have planned?


No comments :

Post a Comment