14 January 2010

*a new want... no possibly a need :)


omgomgomgomg...

I had a quick chat to a client today who dropped off some film to be scanned... This is her new baby and her photos were just lovely!! Yep. Me want.

If anyone is feeling generous... you can find it here... Pretty reasonable considering what they are charging for Holgas these days (which just kills me!!) ie. girlfriend goes to NZ to visit her family for the holidays, comes back with scary news - Holgas are over $250 in NZ.... Unreal! I got my first one probably over 10 years ago now and paid all of $20 each. I bought two... how could I resist? I gave one away to a friend, but still have one. I'm heading back to the states in a month or so and am going to check out the Lomo/Holga/Diane details while I'm there. Ahhhh.... Can't wait!!!!
xo

No comments :

Post a Comment