01 June 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday!


And...here we go! 

1. This week I am pooped. I've been doing so much more art and future project research. Which is fantastic and I feel super motivated, but I also feel majorly pooped. I think the cold weather is sinking in. Hello Winter!

2. Misfits returns. Yes. So we are completely addicted to the show Misfits. I thought Heroes was great but this blows it out of the water... Brilliant! Today I rented the third season from the video shop and I'm sure we'll completely spoil it and watch it all within two days! I'm can't wait!

3. It's all about new plans at the moment. I've been researching heaps of things this week. Getting my Etsy shop back up and running. Seeking out new printing companies here in Welly. Doing a lot of drawing, a bit of painting... Good stuff!

4. I wish I could spend more time in the sun. Yeah, again. Winter. This last week has been mostly sunny and fine, but it never lasts long enough...

5. I demand quiet in the morning, apple slices in the evening after dinner, and a bit of notice on all activities.

6. This new path, it's filled with art and imagination.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chillaxing, tomorrow my plans include seeing family and Sunday, I want to catch up on Rugby and sleep!

Have an awesome weekend everyone!!!
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment