08 February 2011

Strange Creativeness.

Warning – bit of a ramble…

For the last week or so, I've had my head stuck between a canvas and my paints.

I've really found a new way of working that seems to suit me. It's hard to describe. It's hard to explain without sounding nuts. But I've been delving deeper and deeper into what I feel like is a past life. My childhood. My sisterhood. And my frankness about life in general. I will say, it’s therapeutic.

My sister and I have been through some odd things in our lives, as individuals and together as a couple of troublemakers. And lately, I have been missing her immensely. I love to think that maybe in our sisterly link – we still know what each other is feeling and thinking, but with more than 10,000 miles between us, you can never quite tell.

So, here is to getting lost in the woods, pet chickens, inflatable purple Easter Bunnies, matching dresses and burning houses. 



I love you Leigh! Hope you are well... 
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment