24 November 2010

I love the library...

"Each cup of tea represents an imaginary voyage. "
image via ImagesbyClaire
Not any particular library, but just most every library there is.

I've been hitting up one close to my work lately and its fantastic. I've only been there twice and have come across books that are exactly what I was looking for. Kudos to the Yarra-Melbourne branches! I think more businesses need to work like libraries actually.


Anyways, I'm very happy about the announcement of this exhibit opening at the State Library of Victoria the 3rd of Decemeber... I've been in love with a lot of the illustrations in children's book lately and this will hopefully kick start me into something good. Fingers crossed!

So, what are you reading? 

On my night stand at the moment :
(thank you Richmond Library!)


No comments :

Post a Comment