23 May 2010

*new buttons on etsy

I feel like I made these ages ago now... I've had them made, photographed and just patiently waiting to be uploaded online.





So tomorrow is another Monday. Bah! Evil Mondays. I try not to have such a negative look on Mondays, but I can't help it. What is it about the doom and gloom of the being of the week that seems so horrible?

Anyway, before the weekend is over, I will do some drawing... I've started yet another one, she's pretty gorgeous ;)

Happy Sunday!
xo


2 comments :

  1. I completely agree about Mondays! Maybe it's that I expect everything to go wrong.... perhaps I need an attitude adjustment :)

    Those buttons are adorable, I'm excited to look through your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all about the attitude ;)

    Thanks!
    xo

    ReplyDelete