17 December 2009

*timmy

I just realised I haven't posted in ages!!! Yikes!!!!

The last couple weeks, our lil Timmy had a few issues. My *lovely* Jacob fed him a rather large lamb bone. Timmy, instead of burying it like he normally does, ate the entire thing in one shot. Yeah. Poor thing couldn't poo for days. I had to take him to the vet on Monday morning... then a couple Xray's and tests later - they saw what was blocking his insides. The bone had compacted in his system and created these massive stones that weren't budging. They were going to have to operate on his if they didn't come out after a couple days. Ugh!!! I was so stressed out. Later that day he was able to push out two of the blockages, but there was still one that evenutally came out 3 days later.

So no operations, thank goodness. Now he's mostly back to normal. Poor lil nugget.



As you can see.. this was taken a few days ago, but he is his happy mischievous self again. :)

I've officially started my vacation countdown... 5 more days until I have a week off! I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to have the time to complete half done projects I have.
On the list :
  • Finished my two Granny Square blankets.
  • Make heaps more buttons for Etsy.
  • Finish my latest painting I've been trying to get to.
  • Replant the chamomile into the garden.
  • Quit smoking.
  • Maybe a little detoxing is in order as well.
  • Draw.
  • Finish my website. 
  • Bake something.
Ok. Yeah. I may not get everything done... but I'm hopeful!
xo

No comments :

Post a Comment